1 pack Secret Barn Herb Pasta (Black Pepper)
5 medium size of prawns
200gm red capsicum *
50gm garlic *
100gm shallot *
3 spoons olive oil
100 gm white shitake mushroom (sliced)
½ cup cooking cream
¼ cup fruit vinegar
1 table spoon brown sugar
Salt to taste
- Cook HERB PASTA BLACK PEPPER in boiling water until the pasta is chewable ( Al dente)
- Heat the pan at moderate temperatures with olive oil and fry fresh prawns until it is almost cooked, set aside. Fry the blend fined ingredients to get aroma
- Reduce the fire, add the cooking cream, fruit vinegar and brown sugar. Mix well
- Put the white shitake mushroom and salt to taste, mix well.
- Then put HERB PASTA BLACK PEPPER in the pan and mix well.
Put in the dish and place fried prawns on top of pasta.